The Brighton Group, Inc. is a strategic management and consulting firm comprised of a cohesive group of business experts with over 30 years of experience in providing valuable counsel to individuals and organizations. Led by Heather Brighton, industry expert and avid entrepreneur, The Brighton Group has a proven track record in helping clients leverage their business strengths to create and fulfill a vision of excellence within their industry.
By providing management consulting services to organizations, The Brighton Group helps professionals, from executives and managers to business owners and CEO's, develop highly specialized programs in pursuit of their business objectives. These programs provide participants with the knowledge and skills they need to achieve their goals.
- Leadership and Productivity
- Business Consulting
- Assessment Tools
- Goal Identification & Prioritization
- Strategic Planning
- Management Skills & Professional Development
- Executive Coaching
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Human Resources Management & Evaluation
- Personal & Professional Growth
- Peak Individual & Organizational Performance
- Efficiency & Productivity Maximization
- Skill Development & Application
- Increased Employee Retention & Motivation
- Measurable Results
Since its founding in 1989, The Brighton Group consultant team has grown significantly. The Brighton Group has worked with thousands of clients since its launch and currently services clients in a variety of industries including, but not limited to financial, retail, healthcare and technology. Some key clients have included Almond International, Anchin, Block and Anchin, Boxhill Systems, Coty Beauty/Lancaster North America, Destia Communications, Estee Lauder, Fleischman Hillard, Harrison & Star, JP Morgan Chase, McFadden Publishing, and St. Patrick's Cathedral.